🎮 International eSports Fortnite Team.
Krazier is the new owner of Team Vile an International ESport Fortnite Organization working towards building a Pro Team and competing in upcoming tournaments..
🤓 Discover Remote Designers & Developers for short-term projects. NerdFeedr helps connect creative and technical professionals with clients seeking short-term, remote experts.In 2018 we launched NerdFeedr as a simple service for finding freelance, remote designers and developers. The first version of the site was built using WordPress and was updated manually by us for every user on the site – this was tedious to say the least. In 2019, we decided to rebuild the site from the ground-up to be more self-managed and finally did a full relaunch on July 10th, 2019.
NerdFeedr now has these features…
- Self Registration: Designers and Developers are now able to create and manage their own accounts!
- Niche Focus: Members can join as a Designer or Developer, we’ve decided to focus on these two user-types rather than trying to be something for everyone.
- Flexible Biography: We allow our members to create long, detailed bios to properly explain who they are and what they can do. We even include the ability to use Markdown for additional formatting.
- Projects: Designers and Developers love to showcase the projects they have worked on over the years, we added projects to help them showcase their work but also for prospective clients to see some of their work.
- Industry Rates: One thing we focused on was trying to prevent the “Race-to-the-bottom” pricing mentality you find on other services like UpWork. We have set a minimum rate of $35/hour rate expectation for our freelancers.
- Direct Communication: We don’t try to hide who our freelancers are, we allow our members to use their full name, link to all their social media accounts, add links to their website and even GitHub profile. We want companies to find talent that fit their needs, if we hide who our members are then it’s harder to get to know them and understand their process and skill sets.
- Variable Time-frames: Our freelancers typically have a set number of available hours to work per week, many projects require only a part-time person. This connection allows companies to hire people for the time the project requires, rather than 90+ day agreements like most recruitment firms.
Over the past few months, we have continued to gain new members and traffic to the site. We are eager to build additional features to help our members find work and have a long-lasting relationships with a new set of clients.
Are you a Design or Developer looking for additional work? Then you should come and create a freelancer profile on NerdFeedr.
Are you looking to hire some creative or technical talent for your project? Come take a look at all the freelancer profiles on NerdFeedr and find someone who might be a great fit.
👊 Retrospect.team is a simple Kanban styled Retrospective Tool for teams to quickly collaborate on post sprints and project feedback.
Back on August 6th, 2018 we launched Retrospect.team as a way to internally collaborate on projects and to do retrospectives. We had tried “ideaboardz.com” but it just didn’t have the fit and finish we were looking for and it seems to no longer be supported. We loved the simplicity of the tool though and set out to build our own version.
Retrospect team is very easy to use and can be used in many different ways…
Create a board, share it publicly or privately with your team members or friends, add cards and take action. Build any type of list you need, task list, list of resources, idea list and then share with the world for real-time collaboration.
Start a board with one of 5 templates: Retrospect, Star Fish Retrospect, Six Thinking Hats, ToDo’s or Pros and Cons. Then customize to meet your own needs.
You can create up-to 3 boards for free and if need you can upgrade to our unlimited plan and advanced board features for just $8/mo.
Come give Retrospect a spin: Retrospect.team
📢 Krazier Inc. is owned by Micah Iverson and is the parent company for all the Software as a Service (SAAS) tools my company is building.
The name “Krazier” has been with me for a long time, originally it started out as an LLC called “Krazier Designs” which I started with a good developer friend back in 2006. Eventually the company was dissolved and I started several other companies, joined a few, built a few small projects and decided in 2016 to form “Krazier Inc.” as a way to organize all my projects into one core entity when I moved back to Colorado from Minnesota.
razier currently has 12 “Core” projects which are public and actively being used by thousands of different types of users for different purposes.
These Projects include…
- Sunshine Social
- My Next Team
- My Paint Cards
- First 100 Influencers
- Surface Pixel
- Team Vile (More of a brand than a product)
- Chaos Printers
Most of these projects are tools we built ourselves from the ground up to meet our own needs, a couple of these sites we actually acquired (Selldom, Sunshine) and we are re-building them to match our technology stack and to expand the features. Chaos Printers is a “re-seller” services that we are experimenting with.
In addition to these sites, we have a few other projects we are working on but have not publicly announced, we’ll be launching them throughout 2020. We’ll also be pushing out updates to our existing projects as well.
With having so many different projects, it has been difficult to try and maintain a blog for each and every service, so it’s a good time to merge them into one big blog so we can more effectively create new content in a centralized location.
2020 will be a very busy year with hopefully some new growth both in traffic and revenue. To stay up-to-date with everything, we suggest subscribing to our newsletter, following us on Twitter or Facebook and also follow me on Twitter.
Thank you for following along!